[gpfsug-discuss] Hello from Yeep @ Malaysia

T.A. Yeep yeep at robust.my
Tue Mar 3 07:56:16 GMT 2020

Hello everyone,

My name is Yeep and my company is Robust HPC (www.robusthpc.com). We are
building HPC cluster like animation renderfarm, seismic simulation,
Bigdata/AI etc in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and wish to explore working
with industry peers from South East Asia and China.

I find Spectrum Scale a really interesting solution for unstructured
data, especially with its AFM and TCT features. I'm also excited about
pairing it with ICOS for long term archiving as well as how Scale could
benefit for IoT deployment.

I love meeting people, if anyone happens to come my place please feel
free to say hello. =)

--
Best regards
T.A. Yeep