[gpfsug-discuss] Dedicated filesystem for cesSharedRoot

Caubet Serrabou Marc (PSI) marc.caubet at psi.ch
Thu Jun 25 15:53:26 BST 2020

Hi Fred,

thanks a lot for the hints. Hence, I'll try with 3WayReplication as this is the only raid code supporting 256KB, and data and metadata in the same pool (I guess is not worth to split it here).

Thanks a lot for your help,

Marc

Paul Scherrer Institut
High Performance Computing & Emerging Technologies
Marc Caubet Serrabou
Building/Room: OHSA/014
Forschungsstrasse, 111
5232 Villigen PSI