[gpfsug-discuss] Example /var/mmfs/etc/eventsCallback script?

Billich Heinrich Rainer (ID SD) heinrich.billich at id.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 24 09:59:19 BST 2020

Hello,

I’m looking for an example script /var/mmfs/etc/eventsCallback to add callbacks for system health events. I searched the installation and googled but didn’t found one. As there is just one script to handle all events  the script probably should be a small  mediator that just checks if an event-specific script exists and calls this asynchronously. I think I’ve seen something similar before, but can’t find it.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/STXKQY_5.0.4/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v5r04.doc/bl1adv_createscriptforevents.htm

Thank you,

Heiner

--