[gpfsug-discuss] Beta participants for 5.1.0 for NFS 4.1

Carl Zetie - carlz@us.ibm.com carlz at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 19 14:22:20 BST 2020

Folks,

We are looking for one or two users willing to be Beta participants specifically for NFS 4.1. In order to participate, your company has to be willing to sign NDAs and other legal documents - I know that’s always a challenge for some of us!

And for complicated reasons, you need to be an end user company not a Business Partner. Sorry.

If you are interested please contact Jodi Everdon - jeverdon at us.ibm.com *off-list*. If you happen to know who your IBM acct rep is and can provide that name to Jodi, that will jump-start the process.

Thanks,

Carl Zetie
Program Director
Offering Management
Spectrum Scale
----
(919) 473 3318 ][ Research Triangle Park
carlz at us.ibm.com

[signature_1636781822]