[gpfsug-discuss] Introducing SSUG::Digital

Simon Thompson (Spectrum Scale User Group Chair) chair at spectrumscale.org
Wed Jun 3 20:11:17 BST 2020

Hi All.,

I happy that we can finally announce SSUG:Digital, which will be a series of online session based on the types of topic we present at our in-person events.

I know it’s taken use a while to get this up and running, but we’ve been working on trying to get the format right. So save the date for the first SSUG:Digital event which will take place on Thursday 18th June 2020 at 4pm BST. That’s:
San Francisco, USA at 08:00 PDT
New York, USA at 11:00 EDT
London, United Kingdom at 16:00 BST
Frankfurt, Germany at 17:00 CEST
Pune, India at 20:30 IST
We estimate about 90 minutes for the first session, and please forgive any teething troubles as we get this going!

(I know the times don’t work for everyone in the global community!)

Each of the sessions we run over the next few months will be a different Spectrum Scale Experts or Deep Dive session.

More details at:

https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/introducing-ssugdigital/

(We’ll announce the speakers and topic of the first session in the next few days …)

Thanks to Ulf, Kristy, Bill, Bob and Ted for their help and guidance in getting this going.

We’re keen to include some user talks and site updates later in the series, so please let me know if you might be interested in presenting in this format.

Simon Thompson

SSUG Group Chair