[gpfsug-discuss] #spectrum-discover Slack channel

Frank N Lee frankli at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 16 04:47:43 GMT 2020

Simon,

Thanks for launching this Slack channel!

Copying some of my colleagues who works with Discover.

Frank

Frank Lee, PhD
IBM Systems Group
314-482-5329 | @drfranknlee

From:	Simon Thompson <S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk>
To:	"gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org"
            <gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>
Date:	01/14/2020 02:25 PM
Subject:	[EXTERNAL] [gpfsug-discuss] #spectrum-discover Slack channel
Sent by:	gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org

We’ve today added a new Slack channel to the SSUG/PowerAI ug slack
community “#spectrum-discover”, whilst we know that a lot of the people
using Spectrum Discover are Spectrum Scale users, we welcome all discussion
of Discover on the Slack channel, not just those using Spectrum Scale.

As with the #spectrum-scale and #powerai channels, IBM are working to
ensure there are appropriate people on the channel to help with
discussion/queries.

If you are not already a member of the Slack community, please visit
www.spectrumscaleug.org/join for details.

Thanks

gpfsug-discuss mailing list
gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org