[gpfsug-discuss] How to install efix with yum ?

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 15 23:50:50 GMT 2020

When requesting efix, you can inform the service personnel that you need
efix RPMs which don't have dependencies on the base-version.   Our service
team should be able to provide the appropriate efix RPMs that meet your
needs.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479
.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.