[gpfsug-discuss] Mmbackup -- list files backed up by incremental run

Popescu, Razvan rp2927 at gsb.columbia.edu
Mon Jan 13 16:02:45 GMT 2020

Thanks Uli,

I ran the backup with the flag mentioned by {the GPFS team}  (thanks again, guys!!) and found the internal list files -- all super fine.   I plan to keep that flag in place for a while, to have that info when I might need it (the large files that kept being backed up, and I wanted to trace, just disappeared... __ )

Razvan

--

On 1/13/20, 4:11 AM, "Ulrich Sibiller" <u.sibiller at science-computing.de> wrote:

    On 09.01.20 22:19, Popescu, Razvan wrote:
    > Thanks,
    >
    > I’ll set tonight’s run with that debug flag.

    I have not tested this myself but if you enable auditlogging this should create according logs.

    Uli

    --
    Science + Computing AG
    Dr. Martin Matzke