[gpfsug-discuss] Mmbackup -- list files backed up by incremental run

Popescu, Razvan rp2927 at gsb.columbia.edu
Thu Jan 9 21:19:40 GMT 2020

Thanks,

I’ll set tonight’s run with that debug flag.

Best,

Razvan

From: <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org> on behalf of IBM Spectrum Scale <scale at us.ibm.com>
Date: Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 3:24 PM
To: gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>
Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] Mmbackup -- list files backed up by incremental run

Under FS mount dir or $MMBACKUP_RECORD_ROOT dir if you set, mmbackup creates the following file that contains all backup candidate files.
.mmbackupCfg/updatedFiles/.list*
As a default, mmbackup deletes the file upon successful backup completion but keeps all temporary files until next mmbackup invocation if DEBUGmmbackup=2 is set.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of Spectrum Scale (GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS) and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact 1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.

[Inactive hide details for "Popescu, Razvan" ---01/09/2020 02:29:25 PM---Hi, I’m trying to find out which files have been selec]"Popescu, Razvan" ---01/09/2020 02:29:25 PM---Hi, I’m trying to find out which files have been selected to be backed up by a run of (incremental)