[gpfsug-discuss] Quota: revert user quota to FILESET default

Popescu, Razvan rp2927 at gsb.columbia.edu
Thu Jan 9 21:00:59 GMT 2020

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for you kind reply.   Indeed, I can always do that.

Best,

Razvan

--

On 1/8/20, 7:17 AM, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of Jonathan Buzzard" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of jonathan.buzzard at strath.ac.uk> wrote:

    On Tue, 2020-01-07 at 19:39 +0000, Popescu, Razvan wrote:
    > Thank you very much, Kuei.  It’s now clear where we stand, even
    > though I would have liked to have that added selectivity in
    > mmedquota.

    Note in the meantime you could "simulate" this with a relatively simple
    script that grabs the quota information for the relevant user, uses
    mmsetquota to wipe all the quota information for the user and then some
    more mmsetquota to set all the ones you want.

    While not ideal the window of opportunity for the end user to exploit
    not having any quota's would be a matter of seconds.