[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS 5.0.4.1?

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at rutgers.edu
Thu Jan 2 16:05:40 GMT 2020

Hi there,

I notice that the “Developer Edition” shared the other day provides GPFS 5.0.4.1. I’ve been unable to find that on Fix Central otherwise, or Lenovo’s new ESD site. Is that providing a preview of software yet to be released, and if so, is there any indication when 5.0.4.1 might be released? Always reluctant to deploy a x.0 in production, but also don’t want to deploy something older than what’s available.

Thanks in advance,
--
____
||_// the State	 |         Ryan Novosielski - novosirj at rutgers.edu
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ	 | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB C630, Newark
     `'