[gpfsug-discuss] AFM Alternative?

Sven Oehme oehmes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:49:45 GMT 2020

if you are looking for a commercial supported solution, our Dataflow
product is purpose build for this kind of task. a presentation that
covers some high level aspects of it was given by me last year at one
of the spectrum scale meetings in the UK -->
https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/SSUG19UK-Day-1-05-DDN-Optimizing-storage-stacks-for-AI.pdf.
its at the end of the deck.

if you want more infos, please let me know and i can get you in
contact with the right person. Sven