[gpfsug-discuss] mmbackup [--tsm-servers TSMServer[, TSMServer...]]

Valdis Kl=?utf-8?Q?=c4=93?=tnieks valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Feb 14 17:28:27 GMT 2020

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:44:07 -0500, Jaime Pinto said:

> # /usr/lpp/mmfs/bin/mmbackup /gpfs/fs1/home -N tapenode3-ib ‐‐tsm‐servers TAPENODE3,TAPENODE4 -s /dev/shm --tsm-errorlog $tmpDir/home-tsm-errorlog

I got bit by this when cut-n-pasting from IBM documentation - the problem is that
the web version has characters that *look* like the command-line hyphen character
but are actually something different.

It's the same problem as cut-n-pasting a command line where the command
*should* have the standard ascii double-quote, but the webpage has "smart quotes"
where there's different open and close quote characters.  Just even less visually
obvious...