[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale Jobs

Barry Evans bevans at pixitmedia.com
Tue Feb 18 13:30:14 GMT 2020

ArcaStream/Pixit Media are hiring!

We’re on the hunt for Senior Systems Architects, Systems Engineers and
DevOps Engineers to be part of our amazing growth in North America.

Do you believe that coming up with innovative ways of solving complex
workflow challenges is the truth path to storage happiness?

Does the thought of knowing you played a small role in producing a
blockbuster film, saving lives by reducing diagnosis times, or even
discovering new planets excite you?

Have you ever thought “wouldn’t it be cool if…” while working with Spectrum
Scale but never had the sponsorship or time to implement it?

Do you want to make a lasting legacy of your awesome skills by building
software defined solutions that will be used by hundreds of customers,
doing thousands of amazing things?

Do you have solid Spectrum Scale experience in either a deployment,
development, architectural, support or sales capacity?

Do you enjoy taking complex concepts and communicating them in a way that
is easy for anyone to understand?

If the answers to the above are ‘yes’, we’d love to hear from you! Send us
your CV/Resume to careers at arcastream.com to find out more information and
let us know what your ideal position is!

Regards,
Barry Evans
Chief Innovation Officer/Co-Founder
Pixit Media/ArcaStream

http://pixitmedia.com
http://arcastream.com
http://arcapix.com

--
 <https://twitter.com/PixitMedia>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/pixitmedia>

<https://www.pixitmedia.com/>

This email is confidential in that it is
intended for the exclusive attention of the addressee(s) indicated. If you
are not the intended recipient, this email should not be read or disclosed
to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this
email from your computer system. Any opinions expressed are not necessarily
those of the company from which this email was sent and, whilst to the best
of our knowledge no viruses or defects exist, no responsibility can be
accepted for any loss or damage arising from its receipt or subsequent use
of this email.