[gpfsug-discuss] Protocol limits

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Wed Dec 9 23:21:03 GMT 2020

My understanding of these limits are that they are to limit the
configuration files from becoming too large, which makes
changing/processing them somewhat slow.

For SMB shares, you might be able to limit the number of configured shares
by using wildcards in the config (%U). These wildcarded entries counts as
one share.. Don’t know if simimar tricks can be done for NFS..

  -jf

ons. 9. des. 2020 kl. 23:45 skrev leslie elliott <