[gpfsug-discuss] mmbackup

Jonathan Buzzard jonathan.buzzard at strath.ac.uk
Fri Aug 14 10:29:49 BST 2020

On 06/08/2020 14:35, IBM Spectrum Scale wrote:
> This has been fixed in Spectrum Scale 4.2.3.20, 5.0.4.2, and 5.0.5.0.
>
> Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

Thanks, that explains my issue.

I am running DSS-G, and the latest DSS-G release only does the 5.0.4.3-2
version of GPFS. However I seem to have access to the Spectrum Scale
Data Access versions from the web portal too where I can download 5.0.5.1.

Question therefore is am I entitled to download that version so I can
upgrade my backup node to RHEL 7.8 while I am at it, or do I have to
stick with the versions in the DSS-G tarballs?