[gpfsug-discuss] gpfs filesets question

Stephen Ulmer ulmer at ulmer.org
Sat Apr 18 16:04:53 BST 2020

Is this still true if the source and target fileset are both in the same storage pool? It seems like they could just move the metadata… Especially in the case of dependent filesets where the metadata is actually in the same allocation area for both the source and target.

Maybe this just doesn’t happen often enough to optimize?

--
Stephen