[gpfsug-discuss] "csm_resync_needed" after upgrading to GPFS v5.0.4-2

Caubet Serrabou Marc (PSI) marc.caubet at psi.ch
Tue Apr 7 07:38:42 BST 2020

Hi,

just for the record, after restarting mmsysmoncontrol on all nodes looks like the errors disappeared and no longer appear (and it has been running for several hours already). No need to change usesharedlib, which I have it enabled (1) for RHEL systems.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Marc

Paul Scherrer Institut
High Performance Computing & Emerging Technologies
Marc Caubet Serrabou
Building/Room: OHSA/014
Forschungsstrasse, 111
5232 Villigen PSI