[gpfsug-discuss] Enabling SSL/HTTPS/ on Object S3.

Andi Christiansen andi at christiansen.xxx
Wed Apr 1 12:21:37 BST 2020

Hi Smita,

Thanks for your reply.

i have tried what you suggested. mmobj swift base ran fine. but after i have deleted the userauth and try to set it up again with ks-ssl enabled it just hangs:

# mmuserauth service create --data-access-method object --type local --enable-ks-ssl

still waiting for it to finish, 15 mins now.. :)

Best Regards
Andi Christiansen