[gpfsug-discuss] SSUG @ SC19 Update: Scheduling and Sponsorship Opportunities

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Mon Sep 16 18:34:07 BST 2019

Two months until SC19 and the schedule is starting to come together, with a great mix of technical updates and user talks. I would like highlight a few items for you to be aware of:

- Morning session: We’re currently trying to put together a morning “new users” session for those new to Spectrum Scale. These talks would be focused on fundamentals and give an opportunity to ask questions. We’re tentatively thinking about starting around 9:30-10 AM on Sunday November 17th. Watch the mailing list for updates and on the http://spectrumscale.org site.
- Sponsorships: We’re looking for sponsors. If your company is an IBM partner, uses/incorporates Spectrum Scale - please contact myself or Kristy Kallback-Rose. We are looking for sponsors to help with lunch (YES - we’d like to serve lunch this year!) and WiFi access during the user group meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you all at SC19. Registration link coming soon, watch here: https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/spectrum-scale-user-group-meeting-sc19/

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance