[gpfsug-discuss] SSUG Meeting at SC19: Save the date and call for user talks!

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Fri Sep 6 16:42:39 BST 2019

The Spectrum Scale User group will hold its annual meeting at SC19 on Sunday November 17th from 12:30PM -6PM In Denver, Co. We will be posting exact meeting location soon, but reserve this time. IBM will host a reception following the user group meeting.

We’re also looking for user talks - these are short update (20 mins or so) on your use of Spectrum Scale - any topics are welcome. If you are interested, please contact myself or Kristy Kallback-Rose.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Denver!

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance