[gpfsug-discuss] [External] Lenovo GSS Planned End-of-Support

Nicolas CALIMET ncalimet at lenovo.com
Fri Oct 4 16:59:03 BST 2019

Ryan,

If the question really is for how long GSS will be supported, then maintenance releases are on the roadmap till at least 2022 in principle.
If otherwise you are referring to the latest GSS code levels, then GSS 3.4b has been released late August.

Regards,
- Nicolas

--
Nicolas Calimet, PhD | HPC System Architect | Lenovo DCG | Meitnerstrasse 9, D-70563 Stuttgart, Germany | +49 71165690146