[gpfsug-discuss] User Group Meeting at SC19 - Registration is Open!

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Fri Oct 11 17:07:30 BST 2019

Join us at SC19 for the user group meeting on Sunday November 17th at the Hyatt Regency in Denver! This year there will be a morning session for new users to Spectrum Scale. Afternoon portion will be a collection of updates from IBM and user/sponsor talks. Details Here: https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/spectrum-scale-user-group-meeting-sc19/ (watch here for agenda updates)

You do need to pre-register here: http://www.ibm.com/events/2019/SC19_BC

This year we will have a limited number of box lunches available for users, free of charge. We’ll also have WiFi access for the attendees - Huzzah!

Many thanks to our sponsors: IBM, Starfish Software, Mark III Systems, and Lenovo for helping us make this event possible and free of charge to all attendees.

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance