[gpfsug-discuss] Job: HPC Storage Architect at St. Jude

Schmied, Will will.schmied at stjude.org
Thu Oct 3 19:59:22 BST 2019

Happy almost Friday everyone,

St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) has recently posted a job opening for a HPC Storage Architect, a senior level position working primarily to operate and maintain multiple  Spectrum Scale clusters in support of research and other HPC workloads.

You can view the job posting, and begin your application, here:  http://myjob.io/nd6qd

You can find all jobs, and information about working at St. Jude, here:  https://www.stjude.org/jobs/hospital.html

Please feel free to contact me directly off list if you have any questions.  I’ll also be at SC this year and hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Will

Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer