[gpfsug-discuss] New member: Helge Hauglin

Helge Hauglin helge.hauglin at usit.uio.no
Tue Nov 26 10:25:21 GMT 2019

Hi,

My name is Helge Hauglin, and I work for the University of
Oslo, Norway. We are in the process of installing Spectrum Scale for use
with services for our researchers (general file storage,
visualization, HPC, ..). We will probably also implement Spectrum Scale
as the next general file service for the university.

Previous storage experience: NetApp and Hitachi Vantara (Hitachi NAS and
block storage).

Best regards,

Helge Hauglin