[gpfsug-discuss] SSUG meeting at SC19 - Important Updates!

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Fri Nov 8 16:44:47 GMT 2019

For those of you going to (or planning on going) to the User Group meeting at SC19, here is some important updates:

You should pre-register here: https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/spectrum-scale-user-group-meeting-sc19/

Box Lunches: Thanks to the generous supports of Mark III Systems and Lenovo, we will have box lunches available. These should arrive about 11:30AM on Sunday 11/17. There is a limited number (100) and will include a variety of sandwiches, and some vegetarian selections. Drinks are NOT included. First come, first serve.  These are free of charge, and are available to any of those attending either the morning or afternoon session(s).

Wi-Fi: Despite the best efforts of the Principals, Sponsors, and IBM, we haven’t been able to make this work. There WILL be a cable drop to the podium for presentations, but no public Wi-Fi access - Hotel Guest Wi-Fi should be available.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at SC19!

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance