[gpfsug-discuss] Gateway role on a NSD server

Christopher Black cblack at nygenome.org
Fri May 31 20:09:46 BST 2019

We've done it both ways. You will get better performance and fewer challenges of ensuring processes and memory don't step on eachother if afm gateway node is not also doing nsd server work. However, using an nsd server that mounts two filesystems (one via mmremotefs from another cluster) did work.

Best,
Chris