[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS v5: Blocksizes and subblocks

J. Eric Wonderley eric.wonderley at vt.edu
Wed Mar 27 15:20:58 GMT 2019

mmlspool might suggest there's only 1 system pool per cluster.  We have 2
clusters and it has id=0 on both.

One of our clusters has 2 filesystems that have same id for two different
dataonly pools:
[root at cl001 ~]# mmlspool home all
Name            Id
system           0
fc_8T            65537
fc_ssd400G       65538
[root at cl001 ~]# mmlspool work all
Name            Id
system           0
sas_6T           65537

I know md lives in the system pool and if you do encryption you can forget
about putting data into you inodes for small files