[gpfsug-discuss] mmlsquota output

Peter Childs p.childs at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 09:38:17 GMT 2019

Can someone tell me I'm not reading this wrong.

This is using Spectrum Scale 5.0.2-1

It looks like the output from mmlsquota is not what it says

In the man page it says,

mmlsquota [-u User | -g Group] [-v | -q] [-e] [-C ClusterName]
          [-Y] [--block-size {BlockSize | auto}] [Device[:Fileset] ...]

however

mmlsquota -u username fs:fileset

Return the output for every fileset, not just the "fileset" I've asked
for, this is same output as

mmlsquota -u username fs

Where I've not said the fileset.

I can work around this, but I'm just checking this is not actually a
bug, that ought to be fixed.

Long story is that I'm working on rewriting our quota report util that
used be a long bash/awk script into a more easy to understand python
script, and I want to get the user quota info for just one fileset.

Thanks in advance.

--
Peter Childs
ITS Research Storage