[gpfsug-discuss] UK Spectrum Scale user group

Simon Thompson (Spectrum Scale User Group Chair) chair at spectrumscale.org
Thu Mar 14 14:44:35 GMT 2019

Registration is now open for the UK Spectrum Scale user group, taking place on 8th and 9th May 2019.

Details and registration are available at:

https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/uk-user-group-meeting/

We’re still looking for some user/customer talks to form part of the agenda and finalising the agenda speakers. If you are interested in presenting your use case of Spectrum Scale, please let me know.

Thanks go out to our sponsors OCF, E8 storage, Lenovo and DDN storage and as always to IBM for supporting the event.

Thanks

Simon