[gpfsug-discuss] mmbackup: how to keep list(expiredFiles, updatedFiles) files

Jaime Pinto pinto at scinet.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 12 13:15:24 GMT 2019

How can I instruct mmbackup to *NOT* delete the temporary directories
and files created inside the FILESET/.mmbackupCfg folder?

I can see that during the process the folders expiredFiles &
updatedFiles are there, and contain the lists I'm interested in for
post-analysis.

Thanks
Jaime

---
Jaime Pinto - Storage Analyst
SciNet HPC Consortium - Compute/Calcul Canada
www.scinet.utoronto.ca - www.computecanada.ca
University of Toronto
661 University Ave. (MaRS), Suite 1140
Toronto, ON, M5G1M1