[gpfsug-discuss] gpfsug-discuss Digest, Vol 90, Issue 11

Lo Re Giuseppe lore at cscs.ch
Fri Jul 19 17:59:05 BST 2019

Hi,

We have also hit this limitation at CSCS.
We have a CES Object Service cluster where one node cannot run the Openstack Swift proxy-server service on port 443 as it is already taken by the GUI.
I have opened a RFE, didn’t help much though __ , so far.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=107778

Giuseppe

On 19.07.19, 04:01, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of gpfsug-discuss-request at spectrumscale.org" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of gpfsug-discuss-request at spectrumscale.org> wrote:

    /etc/sysconfig/gpfsgui