[gpfsug-discuss] Unbalanced pdisk free space

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 30 20:25:20 GMT 2019

Alvise,

Could you send us the output of the following commands from both server
nodes.
mmfsadm dump nspdclient > /tmp/dump_nspdclient.<nodeName>
mmfsadm dump pdisk   > /tmp/dump_pdisk.<nodeName>

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479
.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.