[gpfsug-discuss] Get fileset and other info via Rest API and/or GUI

Marc A Kaplan makaplan at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 16 12:57:18 GMT 2019

Good to know the "Rest" does it for us. Since I started working on GPFS
internals and CLI utitlities around Release 3.x, I confess I never had
need of the GUI or the Rest API server.   In fact I do most of my work
remotely via Putty/Xterm/Emacs and only once-in-a-while even have an
XWindows or VNC server/view of a GPFS node!  So consider any of my remarks
in that context.  So I certainly defer to others when it comes to Spectrum
Scale GUIs, "Protocol" servers and such.   If I'm missing anything great,
perhaps some kind soul will send me a note offline from this public forum.

--Marc.K of GPFS