[gpfsug-discuss] Get list of filesets_without_runningmmlsfileset?

Marc A Kaplan makaplan at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 15 14:46:18 GMT 2019

Personally, I agree that there ought to be a way in the product.

In the meawhile, you no doubt already have some ways to tell your users
where to find their filesets as pathnames.
Otherwise, how are they accessing their files?

And to keep things somewhat sane, I'd bet filesets are all linked to one
or small number of well known paths in the filesystem.
Like  /AGpfsFilesystem/filesets/...  Plus you could add symlinks and/or as
has been suggested post info extracted from mmlsfileset and/or mmlsquota.

So as a practical matter, is this an urgent problem...?  Why?  How?