[gpfsug-discuss] Get list of filesets _without_ running mmlsfileset?

Scott Goldman scottg at emailhosting.com
Mon Jan 14 04:09:57 GMT 2019

Kevin,
Something I've done in the past is to create a service that once an hour/day/week that would build a static file that consists of the needed output.

As long as you can take the update delay (or perhaps trigger the update with a callback), this should work and could actually be lighter on the system.

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device