[gpfsug-discuss] Call for input & save the date

Simon Thompson (Spectrum Scale User Group Chair) chair at spectrumscale.org
Thu Jan 31 20:44:25 GMT 2019

Hi All,

We’ve just published the main dates for 2019 Spectrum Scale meetings on the user group website at:

https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/

Please take a look over the list of events and pencil them in your diary! (some of those later in the year are tentative and there are a couple more that might get added in some other territories).

Myself, Kristy, Bob, Chris and Ulf are currently having some discussion on the topics we’d like to have covered in the various user group meetings. If you have any specific topics you’d like to hear about, then please let me know in the next few days… we can’t promise we can get a speaker, but if you don’t let us know we can’t try!

As usual, we’ll be looking for user speakers for all of our events. The user group events only work well if we have people talking about their uses of Spectrum Scale, so please think about offering a talk and let us know!

Thanks

Simon

UK Group Chair