[gpfsug-discuss] UK Spectrum Scale User Group Sponsorship packages

Simon Thompson (Spectrum Scale User Group Chair) chair at spectrumscale.org
Thu Feb 7 16:09:17 GMT 2019

We're currently in the process of planning for the 2019 UK Spectrum Scale User Group meeting, to be held in London on 8th/9th May and will again be looking for commercial sponsorship to support the event.

I'll be sending a message out to companies who have previously sponsored us with details soon, however if you would like to be contacted about the sponsorship packages, please drop me an email and I'll include your company when we send out the details.

Thanks

Simon