[gpfsug-discuss] Question about Policies

david_johnson at brown.edu david_johnson at brown.edu
Fri Dec 27 14:20:13 GMT 2019

You would want to look for examples of external scripts that work on the result of running the policy engine in listing mode.  The one issue that might need some attention is the way that gpfs quotes unprintable characters in the pathname. So the policy engine generates the list and your external script does the moving.

  -- ddj
Dave Johnson