[gpfsug-discuss] More information about CVE-2019-4715

Peinkofer, Stephan Stephan.Peinkofer at lrz.de
Fri Dec 20 15:58:12 GMT 2019

Dear Leonardo,

I had the same issue as you today. After some time (after I already opened a case for this) I noticed that they referenced the APAR numbers in the second link you posted.

A google search for this apar numbers gives this here https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1IJ20901

So seems to be SMB related.

Best,
Stephan Peinkofer