[gpfsug-discuss] Hold the Date - September 23 and 24

Kristy Kallback-Rose kkr at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 30 03:30:22 BST 2019

Hello,

	You will now find the nearly complete agenda here:

https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/spectrum-scale-gpfs-days-part-of-hpcxxl/ <https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/spectrum-scale-gpfs-days-part-of-hpcxxl/>

	As noted before, the event is free, but please do register below to help with catering planning.

	You can find more information about the full HPCXXL event here: http://hpcxxl.org/ <http://hpcxxl.org/>

	Any questions let us know. Hope to see you there!

-Kristy