[gpfsug-discuss] Announcing 2019 October 18th Australian Spectrum Scale User Group event - call for user case speakers

Chris Schlipalius chris.schlipalius at pawsey.org.au
Mon Aug 19 03:35:02 BST 2019

Hello all,
This is the announcement for the Spectrum Scale Usergroup Sydney Australia on Friday the 18th October 2019.
All current draft Australian Spectrum Scale User Group event details can be found here: http://bit.ly/2YOFQ3u
We are calling for user case speakers please – let Ulf or myself know if you are available to speak at this Usergroup.
Feel free to circulate this event link to all who may need it.
Please reserve your tickets now as tickets for places will close soon.
There are some great speakers and topics, for details please see the agenda on Eventbrite.
This is a combined Spectrum Scale, Spectrum Archive, Spectrum Protect and Spectrum LSF event.
We are looking forwards to a great Usergroup in Sydney.
Thanks again to IBM for helping to arrange the venue and event booking.

Best Regards,
Chris Schlipalius

Team Lead, Data Storage Infrastructure, Data & Visualisation, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre (CSIRO)
1 Bryce Avenue
Kensington  WA  6151
Australia

Tel  +61 8 6436 8815
Email  GPFSUGAUS at gmail.com
Web  www.pawsey.org.au <http://www.pawsey.org.au/>

Regards,

Chris Schlipalius
IBM Champion 2019
Team Lead, Storage Infrastructure, Data & Visualisation, The Pawsey Supercomputing Centre (CSIRO)
1 Bryce Avenue
Kensington  WA  6151
Australia
Tel  +61 8 6436 8815