[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale Replication across failuregroups

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 16 14:48:47 BST 2019

I think it would be wise to first set the failure group on the existing
NSDs to a valid value and not use -1.  I would also suggest you not use
consecutive numbers like 1 and 2 but something with some distance between
them, for example 10 and 20, or 100 and 200.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479
.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.