[gpfsug-discuss] Reminder Worldwide/UK User group

Simon Thompson (Spectrum Scale User Group Chair) chair at spectrumscale.org
Wed Apr 3 15:43:30 BST 2019

I’ve just published the draft agenda for the worldwide/UK user group on 8th and 9th May in London.

https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/uk-user-group-meeting/

As AI is clearly a hot topic, we have a number of slots dedicated to Spectrum Scale with AI this year.

Registration is available from the link above. We’re still filling in some slots on the agenda and if you are a customer and would like to do a site update/talk please let me know.

We’re thinking about also having a lightning talks slot where people can do 3-5 mins on their use of scale and favourite/worst feature. … and if I don’t get any volunteers, we’ll be picking people from the audience 😊

I’m also pleased to announce that Mellanox Technologies and NVIDIA have joined our other sponsors OCF, e8 Storage, Lenovo, and DDN Storage.

Simon