[gpfsug-discuss] FYI - Spectrum Scale 5.0.2 Available

Carl Zetie carlz at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 17 16:46:56 BST 2018

ST>Looks like its also moved to a unified installer ? i.e. no separate download for protocols anymore.

Correct. And to be absolutely clear, you still have the choice whether or not to install protocols. We just simplified it all to a common download image.

(We did a bit of surveying beforehand including the UG, and responses ranged from disinterest to strong enthusiasm.)

regards,

Carl Zetie
Program Director
Offering Management for Spectrum Scale, IBM
----
(540) 882 9353 ][ Research Triangle Park
 carlz at us.ibm.com