[gpfsug-discuss] Best way to migrate data : mmfind ... mmxcp

Marc A Kaplan makaplan at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 22 22:15:17 BST 2018

Just copy the extra attributes and ACL copy immediately after the cp.  The
window will be small, and if you think about it, the window of
vulnerability is going to be there with a hacked rsync anyhow.   There
need not be any additional "passes".  Once you put it into a single
script, you have "one tool".