[gpfsug-discuss] Best way to migrate data : mmfind ... mmxcp

Simon Thompson S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 21:15:52 BST 2018

Can you use mmxcp with output from tsbuhelper? Becuase this would actually be a pretty good way of doing incrementals when deploying a new storage system (unless IBM wants to let us add new storage and change the block size.... Someday maybe...)

Though until mmxcp supports ACLs, it's still not really a solution I guess.

Simon