[gpfsug-discuss] Pmsensors and gui

Lyle Gayne lgayne at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 9 14:43:09 BST 2018

Adding GUI personnel to respond.

Lyle

From:	Simon Thompson <S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk>
To:	"gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org"
            <gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>
Date:	10/09/2018 09:41 AM
Subject:	[gpfsug-discuss] Pmsensors and gui
Sent by:	gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org

Hi,

I have a couple of a problems with the GUI and the stats data in there …

First, on the gui node, I am getting “The following GUI refresh task(s)
failed: PM_MONITOR”, looking at the log for this:

PM_MONITOR *      2018-10-09 14:35:31 15ms    failed RefreshTaskScheduler
$1.run           com.ibm.fscc.common.exceptions.FsccException: No entity
found for NODE: null/localhost.localdomain

Suggestions?

Second, a bunch of my hosts have multiple NICs on different networks, they
are joined to the cluster with the name hostname1-data, however the
“primary” hostname of the host is “hostname”. I see summary stats
information in the GUI which references the shortname of the host, but when
I click the host in the GUI, it claims no data – I assume because the GPFS
hostname is the -data nama and pmsensors is using the primary hostname.

gpfsug-discuss mailing list
gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org