[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale User Group at CIUK - call for user speakers

Simon Thompson S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 24 21:53:21 BST 2018

Hi All,

I know December is a little way off, but as usual we'll be holding a Spectrum Scale user group breakout session as part of CIUK here in the UK in December. As a breakout session its only a couple of hours...

We're just looking at the agenda, I have a couple of IBM sessions in and Sven has agreed to give a talk as he'll be there as well.

I'm looking for a couple of user talks to finish of the agenda. Whether you are a small deployment or large, we're interested in hearing from you!

Note: you must be registered to attend CIUK to attend this user group. Registration is via the CIUK website:
https://www.scd.stfc.ac.uk/Pages/CIUK2018.aspxhttps://www.scd.stfc.ac.uk/Pages/CIUK2018.aspx

Simon