[gpfsug-discuss] Status for Alert: remotely mounted filesystem panic on accessing cluster after upgrading the owning cluster first

Mathias Dietz MDIETZ at de.ibm.com
Thu Nov 29 10:45:25 GMT 2018

Hi Renar,

the tsctl problem is described in APAR IV93896
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1IV93896

You can easily find out if your system has the problem: Run "tsctl
shownodes up" and check if the hostnames are valid, if the hostnames are
wrong/mixed up then you are affected.

This APAR has been fixed with 5.0.2

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Mathias Dietz

Spectrum Scale Development - Release Lead Architect (4.2.x)
Spectrum Scale RAS Architect
IBM Deutschland
Am Weiher 24
65451 Kelsterbach
Phone: +49 70342744105
Mobile: +49-15152801035
E-Mail: mdietz at de.ibm.com
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz, Geschäftsführung: Dirk
WittkoppSitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht
Stuttgart, HRB 243294

Sent by:        gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org

HI Tomer,
send my work around wrapper to Renar.. I've seen to less data to be sure,
that's the same (tsctl shownodes ...) issue
but he'll try and let us know ..